Friday, July 29, 2011

Dry skin and potty training (again!)

My poor Sofiyya has very dry skin now and it's just concentrated on her forehead and face.. At first red spots appeared on her face and after a couple of days her skin started to peel.. If the spots and dry skin were to appear all over the body I figured it is something she is allergic to like bath cream but its just on her face so I assume that it's just baby acne.. She used to use QV and I have now changed it to Eubos.. And have also started to apply QV moisturizing cream on the effected area.. Hopefully it will get better soon..

Sofiyya is growing into her clothes more quickly compared to Nadia when she was Sofie's age.. Oh and she also smiles a lot more!











Oh I am back to potty training Nadia again..! So far it has been good, with some accidents of course so I have resorted to letting her wear a dress so that it'll be easier for her to take her undies and go do her business..

No comments: