Sunday, July 24, 2011

A toddler, a baby, a stroller and a travel system

Now that Nadia will turn 3 next year we have started to think about sending her to school.. I stayed up one night thinking about it and it has left me quite restless to tell you the truth. Restless because I am not sure how she is going to take being around strangers.. She has always been a picky baby, refusing to be held by others and although she is very talkative and cheerful at home, she becomes very shy when she is in front of others.. Or people she percieves as strangers.. We intend to send her to a nursery before going into the real deal and hopefully there she will rid herself of this extreme shyness in public..

I have started to store my EBMs at 3oz per bag. I hope that by the time she finishes EBMs at 2oz, she will increase her appetite and is able to finish 3oz in one sitting.. Stock check: 610oz!!! Syukur syukur alhamdulillah..

We took the girls out to the Mall yesterday, a first for Sofie.. We had to take both stroller (for Nadia) and travel system (for Sofie) and I noticed that the Mall is not that baby friendly.. The doors that leads to the elevator is so heavy that we needed to maneuver the 2 strollers properly.. Shops in Brunei are also not baby friendly as the aisle are so narrow! Hubs had to wait outside with both strollers while I did this and that! I breastfed Sofie in public (under a nursing cover of course) twice and meals are taken in turns..




Our Little Missy and Chubby Cheeks at Swensens

Little Miss Grumpy in her stroller




Nadia and the ice cream she picked out on her own..

We headed to the ILs after for a short visit.. I have started to think about a sleepover but can't seem to grasp how many things we have to bring over! Hahaha

A few weeks ago I sort of gave up trying to cot train Sofiyya but when hubs were at work on Friday night I placed sofie in her cot and dia in our bed and surprise surprise that arrangement worked well.. So back to cot training then! I am slightly tired compared to when we co-slept so hopefully I get the hang of it soon..



Nadia saying good morning to her baby sister!




Morning kiss!!

No comments: