Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy busy bee

Its been quite a week for us..

On Wednesday we went to the opening if Ideal Cafe and Grill in Tutong town!! We are very happy that they decided to open a branch here hehe Congratulations Izmah!!




Nadia, Sofie and Ideal mascot

Friday was the Nikah day for my cousin and the start of a series of events..


Sofie Friday morning during our pre-event get together



Breastfeeding Mummies, direct feeding their babies under nursing covers + Nadia enjoying her keropok..





The newlyweds!

One thing I will always remember during this event was the imam's advise! He said when in anger or should there be a mis-understanding, the couple should not air out their dirty laundry all over facebook! LOL

On Saturday the hubs and I went to bridex! The organizers did a great job at organizing the whole thing! The crowd management was significantly better than the previous one, they had better pick up points for the shuttle and overall it was better exhibitors I think.. The airshow was similar to the previous one I think.. But we enjoyed ourselves..


The pens we got from the exhibitors


It was also 40days after I had Sofiyya and my first cold beverage was ice lemon tea from Excapade! What a good drink especially after the hot outing at bridex!

After a 6hr outing I was dying to express and alhamdulillah I managed to get 13oz.. Sofie on the other hand took 8oz so I made a profit!! Weheeee

In the evening was karaoke night at the cousin's!
Nadia and Sofie in their matching outfit no 2!! It's sooo fun to dress them up together hehehe


Sofie wearing her first jeans!!

Wide awake when we got home huhu

And today was the wedding day..! I did not take any photo.. Guess we'll have to wait for photos frm the photogs hehe

No comments: