Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sofie's first check up

Hubs, Dia and I took sofie for her first check up at the clinic..





Sofie now weighs 4.2kg!! To be honest I was quite surprised web I saw the reading and had to weigh her twice hahaha




Waiting for our turn



This is the first time I dressed the girls up in matching outfits and I love it!! Can you imagine how my mum felt when she dressed my 3 bothers dulu!! She must have ha a ball cos I sure enjoyed every minute!! Hehe



Sofie received another vaccination



She fell asleep right away..




We went to visit hubs' uncle and wish him best of luck for his upcoming heart surgery..

Oh I also breastfed in public for the first time! Under a nursing cover of course and I have to say the nursing cover is a blessing and I fed easily and relaxed!! So fellow breastfeeding mommies, if you don't have one yet, get one!! I can't believe I breastfed Nadia for 19 months without one!! LOL

No comments: