Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back at work

I promised myself that I will not cry when I go back to work but I lied. I cried a bucket! I cried as I was handing the girls over to my mum. I cried when I told Nadia to look after Sofiyya. I cried as I drove away from my house. Not as dramatic as before pulang. LOL Nadia did ask an odd question to me before I went off.. she asked if I was going to wear my heels and whether it was the black one.. LOL

Hari Raya celebration has been great so far with the exception of Nadia catching the tummy bug. My poor darling puked 9 times on 4th day of Syawal.. Alhamdulillah she has since then improved a lot. I have also caught the bug and was down with fever last time. Alhamdulillah I have also improved.. Since my grandmother is now staying with us, hari raya ia much much livelier and busier.. Which is why I have not had the time to blog or even post up photos..






I expressed for the first time at the office yesterday and was struggling to find a room to do the deed in. Not because there was no room but rather, the lock on the pantry door does not latch on properly. I ended up going to the 2nd floor and today I brought in my nursing cover as an extra cover while I pump. I have yet to find the best timing to express. I initially wanted to express at 6am, 11am and then 4pm however I just have so much to do in the morning when I wake up. So in order not to be late to work, I express at 9 am and at 2.30pm. Alhamdulillah yesterday I brought home 19oz of EBMS and Sofie took in 16oz so I made 30z extra. Today I will be bringing home 18oz of EBMs. Syukur Alhamdulillah.. I must make time to sort out my stock over the weekend..


Work has so far been.. boring.. basically with project completed, mcm nothing much for me to do.. my colleague said I am speaking too soon pulang katanya cos boss has a few things in mind for me already hoho I am also sitting at a new (smaller) desk due to office reshuffling and there are significantly new people at the office.. Remembering their names would be a hard one for me.. LOL



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: