Thursday, September 29, 2011

6 months ciggie free

I feel like a proud Mama today! It has been 6 months since the hubs had his last ciggie!! Congrats my love and keep up the good job..

Now that the energy expo has concluded, it's time for me to look at the budgets!! We have new premise to look at, a new templete to do and it is slightly driving me up the wall!! Gah!!

I am however looking forward to going on my course in HLD seria. Its a 3 day course and I need to find out if they have a mummy's room available for me to do my mummy's business.. I think I better take my door sign with me! LOL

A mummy shared this link and the author, a fellow BFing mum shared how she manage her stock.. Fantastic idea and maybe something that I can do in the future hehehe www.sarakids.com/blog/?m=201101


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: