Tuesday, September 13, 2011

900

I finished my stock check and I have 953oz!! Didn't think I would reach 900 so yeayyyy!! Syukur alhamdulillah..

Funny thing happened at the office this morning. I was happily expressing then someone tried opening the pantry door so I said 'there's someone inside' then the handle moved again and I said same thing again, in an obvious annoyed voice. Turns out it was our MD!!! Hahaha so he has now discovered my 'mummy business' LOL







Expressing under my nursing cover (sorry, vain sikit!! Hehe)

10 days of expressing twice daily at the office.. I would bring home an average of 18oz per day while sofie would take in an average of 12oz while I am away.. I also try and make sure I express at least once daily during the weekend, producing about 6oz.. That way I make sure that I still produce 6oz extra than when sofie actually takes in.. They say your Bs will cater to your baby's needs ie produce how much the baby will take so by making sure I express over the weekend, I am tricking my Bs into thinking that sofie needs more (are you following me or am I just rambling? lol)

Little sofiyya has a habit of waking up around 5-5.30am, smiling, giggling and playing! Siok pulang cos she and I will have our play time in the dark but sometimes mummy is so sleepy still haha 2 days ago she even woke her kaka up!


No comments: