Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy 4 months Sofie

Dear Sofie,



Happy 4 months cheeks!

You have gone quite a few in the past month. Circumcision being one of them and we are all very proud of you. Your cried for about 2 minutes and resumed as if everything is normal. You now have your own passport and taking the photos were fun! Too bad you were not smiling in the final photo. We have also gone to your Yantut’s place in Bidang, Twice! We are very glad and happy that you have finally met her.. She carried you and checked your ‘ubun-ubun’ about 20 times.. Not because she likes feeling your head but because she has Alzheimer’s. Alzheimer is a diseases that makes one forget.. Which is also why she asked if you were a girl or a boy about 20 times too! At one point, she even asked who I was..! LOL

You have now learned to turn from your back to your tummy..! the first time you did it on your own was at your Yantut’s place last weekend! Weheee… and you also beginning to bertimang! Haha Good girl anak mummy eh!

How do you feel about eating? I personally would like to wait until you are 6 months but your nini girl has been saying that we should give you once you turn 4 months! I know we have done the same with Kaka Dia then but I am hoping you will stick to just my BM for another 2 months.. lets see how it goes ok? Hopefully your nini girl can drop the topic.. hehehe

Ok I better go back to work now.. happy 4 months my love! Mummy, daddy and kaka Dia loves you!



Xoxo,

Mummy



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: