Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fixed lock

Day 4 of Being back at work and yeap, work is piling up really quickly hoho

The girls has been a blessing! Nadia does not throw a fit when I leave for work but she'll say something about what I am wearing like baju kurung kah, the color kah, heels kah.. Mum and maid seems to be handling having to care for 2 instead of 1 ok and this time around mum is very hands on with Sofie unlike back then with Nadia.. For the past 2 days Dia napped with her Nini Boy.. And sofie two nights ago refused to sleep in her cot, leaving me looking like panda cos I kept on placing her in the cot and soothing her when she cries.. Oh I think my nini missed me Kali cause when I saw her 2 days ago she asked me where I was working. Maybe she was expecting me to come home during lunch Kali.. Hehe




Oh and this is where I express. Lock at our pantry door is finally fixed.. I must now laminate my sign to be placed on the door.. Hehehe

No comments: