Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy 3 years BLOG!!

Total number of post: 598.. I congratulate myself for keeping this up for this long but I guess when you have a good thing going why stop it right..

On a topic that I talk about a lot I am very happy and proud to announce (announce Tia lagiiiii) that my EBM stock has reached the 1000 mark. 1034oz in total.. Syukur alhamdulillah.. Sofie takes an average of 12oz per day and I produce an average of 18oz.. Should there be a need for me to travel, I will no longer worry if there is enough EBM for Sofie.. Cos I remember when I went on one of my business trips whih last about 8 days, by the time
I came home we were left with 18oz of EBMs left.. My mum was ready to give Nadia FM should they run out f EBMs.. So syukur Alhamdulillah atas rezeki mu ya Allah..

Had a very erratic pumping schedule for the past 3 days tho cause we were busy preparing for the Brunei Energy Expo.. I am lucky that my office is 5mins away cause I couldn't find a room to express anywhere.. I will be there for the next 2 days so I must explore and discover rooms to be used, otherwise express in the car or rush back to the office.. Here are some snapshots of our booth.. I am very happy that the booth turned out well and we received many positive comments..









Sp do drop by if you are in the area.. Answer our quiz and you will get a prize, try and beat the time set on our simulator game, you will also get a prize..

No comments: