Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy belated 30 months Nadia

Dear Nadia,



Sorry for not writing to you sooner. Work was been very hectic last week and I am sure you know as I left home very early and come home late. Nonetheless the Expo went well and I am glad that it only lasted 3 days.. so Happy 30 months my darling daughter..

At the last clinic appointment, the nurse told us that they were very concerned about your weight gain rate. It’s not gaining as much and it is supposed to. They suspect that you are not getting enough calories as you are supposed to. So baby girl, please eat up ok..

We went over to your Yantut’s place twice for the last 2 weekends and we are very very happy that you have rid yourself of your shyness. The last time we were there after the trip from KK, it took us half a day to coax you and you refuse to be more than 3 feet away from either Mummy or Daddy.

Ok I better get back to work now.. Lots to do.. Love you lots!!



Xoxo

Mummy



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: