Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's a wrap!

Brunei Energy Expo 2011 is wrapped! Glad that it went well and glad that it's over!

We went over to see hubs' grandmother again over the weekend and this time we spent a longer time there as the ILs was also there..






Sofie asleep in her car seat while..






Her other older cousins played..

I have decided not to express during the weekend and only direct feed sofiyya, unless of course I go out without my little darling.. Why? Cause I have reached my 1000oz mark.. Hehe

I read in a certain group, someone wrote that sekiranya a mom is able to express bnyk2, her dugaan will be diff compared to a mum who is only able to express 'kais pagi mkn pagi, kais ptg'. That person went on to write maybe her dugaan will be the freezer door was improperly latched causing all the EBMs to melt.. I pray, pray and PRAY that doesn't happen.. Nauzubillah... Mudahan that doesn't happen to me huhu

No comments: