Monday, September 12, 2011

...

Halfway through counting my EBMs and not sure if I have reached 900oz yet.. Must make sure I finish checking tonight.. So anyways while I was expressing my mum made a comment (again) on how I should slow down my expressing. I am sure she is worried about storage space but my concern is rarer making sure there is no expired EBM in my stock.. I have yet to pin point the earliest EBM I have but I know that the ones in the mini fridge are all June and told my maid to finish those up first.. (MUST FINISH STOCK CHECK)

We had a fantastic weekend! Sofie had another check up and she is now 6.2kg. She had another jab and polio drop.. She cried for a bit but was ok after a few minutes + hugs and kisses by the Mummy.. Next weekend: circumcision for my little darling..

Nadia on the other hand..... We forgot that she had an appointment when she was 2yrs and 3 months!! Horror!! So we had the consultation on sat.. Her weight is now becoming a big problem.. It is not increasing as well as the months before and nurse said she might not be taking in enough calories.. Huhuhu hopefully her weight will increase before the next appointment which is in a months time cos otherwise she will be referred to the dietician..

After the clinic we all headed to JPMC cod hubs had a blood test then went to curry house for brunch.. We also went to town to see the tour de Brunei cyclist cross the finish line and after that headed to toys r us.. Nadia is beginning to like that place and seems to want everything she sees!! Must make it a point NOT to take her there often LOL

Sunday was spent hari raya visiting and also celebrating Adam's 4th birthday!! Great weekend but unfortunately Sunday night I had pain on my right lower abdomen.. Mum reckons 'terturun peranakan' cos of our outings.. Huhuhu


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: