Tuesday, February 24, 2009

no room for failure

I know i was suppose to blog yesterday but was preoccupied with resting and buming about.. *tee hee* So happy 36 weeks baby! which means i am in my 9th month already hehe How ready am i? I think at this stage i am ready as ever! My itch is still around and the Doctor gave me some sleeping pills to help me sleep at night, although i am trying not to use it.. Kesian, krg baby pun ikut sleepy.. hehe

After some deliberation, I decided to bring along the Breast Pump to the Hospital with me. With the BP around i will be able to pump and provide milk to baby even if baby doesn't know how to latch yet.. hehe I think i also mentioned his a few post ago that i will also bring Fenugreek supplements to ensure that milk production is well underway.. As you can see, i am not giving myself any room for failure in terms of milk production.. Keeping positive as much as possible and insyallah it will happen.. hehe

We had a series of activities last weekend, starting off with HP-Rock birthday celebration over at Boo's place on Friday, sleep over at the in-laws on Saturday (our niece Alya mikin lampuh but unfortunately no pic.. will post some up next week, insyallah) and then dinner at Excapade with Anjai's friends on Sunday.. I am uber excited for this weekend too hehe

Here is a picture of Anjai and I taken by his fren Ichinose last Sunday evening..

And another photo from the recent shoot with Hitamputeh Crew! hehe

No comments: