Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Friends + Good Conversations =Great Times!

Happy Friday all.. I am so relived that the weekend is finally here! Next week will be a busy week with our Board Meeting coming up but lets leave it at that..

We went out for a dinner gathering last night with Anjai's fren.. It was his birthday and i have to say we really enjoyed ourselves.. (well in case you guys dont know this, I love social gatherings like this). So here are some pictures taken by Anjai and also stolen from his FB hehe


Mulut panuh pun sampat kan posing!


This is my cousin on my dad's side, Alai..

the nikonfreek-ers! hehe

ani kes kenyang and semua menyandar hehe

and this too! hehe I like this pic!! but can u spot someone trying to enter the frame there? haha

And the birthday boy with the cake! Epiday to you Gbob!

I look forward to tomorrow night's gathering over at Boo's Place too.. hehe Hopefully Anjai will bring his camera this time and we all don't have to rely on Fakhrin's iPhone for pictures! har har

No comments: