Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 34

Morning peeps.. Happy beginning of the week to everyone.. Boss is away hence why i sound more cheerful.. hehe

Baby turns 34 weeks today which means i have about 5 weeks left.. I am both very excited and scared at the same time. Excited of course to hold him/her in my arms and kiss the baby and scared of labor (of course) and also scared of being a mother.. You have to admit that this is a huge step cos i now have to care for not only the husband which is another adult but an innocent child.. Every step we take will determine the colors that will be placed on the clean white canvas.. But as a friend said to me, we just have to tawakal and pray for the best..


Oh i forgot to mention this earlier, i have been banned from driving by not only Anjai but also my parents.. So i have been sent to work by either my brother or my dad and picked up by Anjai everyday.. Siok pulang cos i now don't have to worry about fuel, traffic jam, and tiredness but kesian the people who have to drive me around.. hehe I hope i don't get used to this.. hehe

No comments: