Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sipping..

my first cup of red raspberry tea.. I was expecting the tea to taste different but not bad lah.. But then I suppose i Should let it sit longer.. hehe I was very happy and excited to find out last week that my friend managed to get my tea for me, despite the fact that the shop was not actually a shop, it was a warehouse. And the fact that the warehouse was located at god knows where in Singapore. Tapi handal jua my fren ani, she managed to find the place.. hehe Thanks HL!

What i am not that happy about is that the bag that i wanted (not the LV as they LV people still haven't produced one for me) was not available in Singapore, or in Dubai.. Apparently it will only be available in Singapore in March! Frust saya eh! I suppose i should find another alternative to feed my thirst, for now..

No comments: