Tuesday, February 10, 2009

one year ago today

I can't believe its been one full year since Anjai embraced Islam. Coincidentally he has been attending a course held by Pusat Dakwah Tutong for the past week.. The Islamic Centre is now doing a better job in educating new brothers and sisters of Islam on the religion as opposed to 30 years ago when my father embraced Islam. They give them books, teach them how to read surahs, pray properly.. It is quite educational and i take this opportunity to learn from Anjai too.. Its like a refresher course, although my course was cut short back then as i quit Ugama school when i was in primary 4! haha Gauk bah! haha Well its better late than never right? hehehe

It also means that one year ago today, Anjai and I got engaged! Oh how time flies when we are having fun.. hehe

Below is one of my fav photo taken by Hitamputeh on that day..

10.02.2008

No comments: