Sunday, February 1, 2009

Urut Kampung

My my how time flies.. Its the already the first day in the second month of 2009 when i feel like it was just yesterday that we welcomed the new year.. The end of January means that i am closer to my EDD (Expected Due Date) which is supposed to be 25th March 2009, according to the ultrasound anyways.. 

I have been experiencing more back pains lately and also pain just above the Vejayjay area. According to E13, that pain is because my baby has begun to decend downwards and its pushing on my bone.. This is suppose to be a good thing as the baby has engaged itself into 'launch' position.. hehe However the pain has sometimes increased to an unbearable stage, to the point where it has made walking a challenge for me yet alone going up and down the stairs. After much debate between Anjai & I and also after much consulation with my SILs and Mother, we decided to give urut kampung a try. and my mum's nagging pushed me to agree jua pun..  

Lucky for me, my grandmother is gifted with this talent of urut kampung so have called her over yesterday afternoon. The experience was... not bad actually.. she started to massage my back then my front. She said that my baby has already engaged into the launch position (same verdict as the doctor) but what has made it difficult for me to move is that it was too low.. So what she did was reposition the baby.. At some points the experience was sakit but overall ok lah.. Oh i also noticed that the baby moved more after the urut.. i suppose now that my grandmother has repositioned the baby, it has more room to move.. hehe

I know the doctors and nurses, and some of you (looks over to TC) has advised against urut kampung and i will probably get in trouble for doing so, so pray to god and all your might that all will be ok for me and Baby.. Amin..

Speaking of E13, thanks for the gift Cuz.. I wanted to take a pic of u n me with the gift but since u came unannounced and i was not prepared i will have to settle with taking a pic of the item and post it up here.. Thanks again cuz.. And pls dont kill me for giving into the temptation of urut kampung.. hehehe

I have officially gained 10 Kgs! Most of my baju kurungs have begun to strain hence have to send them for altering.. Besides the strains in clothing, last nite i realised that my fingers have also bloated! Which means i need to buy a bigger ring to fit my now fatter fingers! haha I guess now is a good excuse than ever to visit the jewelers.. *waves hello and winks to Anjai*

No comments: