Monday, February 16, 2009

Ready or not, here i come!

Baby has now reached 35 weeks and according to my aunt, i can deliver at any time now as she did with her second son. I don't know if she told me to scare me or banar2 but when she checked baby's position, it has descended but has not locked itself in the position yet.. And of course after listening to comments like that, we have made preparations for birth at anytime.. I believe Anjai is placing baby box and Mummy's bag in the car as we speak.. hehe

Some friends and family have asked me if i am ready or not for labor and as my title goes, Ready or not, here the baby comes.. haha We have no doubt prepared myself in terms of things to bring and items for baby's use when at home but mentally? I am nervous, scared and excited, all at the same time.. haha but Apa nya org, Tawakal and pray for the best.

Boss is back and the whole morning has been spent in discussion with him.. And as usual, his meeting overseas means that more things for us to do in the office.. *YIKES!* But insyallah, i will be able to complete the tasks before i leave.. Or at least get the stuff going before i go so that i my colleague can continue on saja..

Oh also i have spoken to my boss re my leave, and i think i will take a couple of days before my EDD and extend my leave after 56 days so i can spend more time with baby.. Seems like i have his support on this *yeay* so will be writing in formally to him soon. hehe (Should i just come back to work after Shopaholic's wedding since its 5-7 June?)

No comments: