Friday, February 13, 2009

Red Raspberry Leaf Tea

Morning peeps and happy Friday to all!!! Its been an okay week with boss not around but was still on-call basis as he likes to call me at ask this and that.. Lets now enjoy the weekend and not think about next week..

I went for another appointment at MCH Tutong last wednesday. Nothing out of the ordinary except, although this has happened the last time i was there, they counted me one week ahead than what i have been counting. i.e. in my calculations, i am in week 34 and according to thier calculations, i am in week 35! The last time it happened i thought, 'ok maybe nurse ani salah kira kali' then this happened again and i am like 'whaaa'. So i was talking to Anjai about this and he was saying lurus kali the nurses cos if we count back from the EDD (as per ultrasound which is 25 March 2009), i have about 5 weeks left or 39 days left to be exact. I am so confused with all the calculations so I think I'll just stick with my normal countdown i.e. I am in week 34 now and be prepared for an early delivery.

Speaking of which, a friend wrote on FB that Red Raspberry Tea Leaf is supopse to help mothers during labor. And that peeps, sounds like music to my ears so I have been reading up on it. I am convinced, after reading many testimonials written by women who used it.. haha and i thought even if it doesn't work that well, what is there to lose kan? At least i made an effort to make the experience easier for both me and baby.. There! I made my peace and also i have made up my mind and i am buying it! Hopefully my friend will be able to get some for me this weekend when she is in S'pore or otherwise my Plan B is there to save me! hehe

No comments: