Monday, August 16, 2010

Close call

Salam all.. How has your day been? Mine has been quite eventful..

Just this morning as I was on my daily commute there was an accident just before Empire's entrance and as I was braking to a stop in Jerudong I saw that the three car behind me was still at a high speed.. So I had to honk in order to alert them. The car right behind me had to swerve to the left (thank god there was no car on my left) and the other 2 cars had to brake harshly. It left me shaken and am thankful that nothing bad happened. so peeps, drive extra careful oks..

so anyways here are some photos taken over the weekend.

Mummy: Dia!!!! Don't play with that!

Dia: Heeehehehehehee

Dia happily eating her honey stars

One minute she was looking at her book

The next she was past asleep!

Who dis boi?


Trying to reach for the keropok with her balloon

with shorter working hours during Ramadhan I now have more time to cook! actually do like to cook tapi.. M.A.L.A.S!! *tee hee8 Husband is quite appreciative in my recent efforts in the kitchen! hahaha

My signature Penne Bolognaise with melted cheese!


My first attempt in making Pasta Carbonara. sauce was yummy but the melted cheese was OVERDOSE!! hahaha

Abang Ijan's Face during sahur! HAHA
Sorry abang ijan.. I had to post it up cause you look soo FUNNY!!! Love u and Peace! Nanti babu buatkan Pizza ok? hehehe

No comments: