Friday, August 20, 2010

Sungkai Outing No 2: Excapade

Salam and Happy Friday everyone!

I wrote on Tuesday that I saw a serious road rage. Well that guy is now detained and if he is convicted he will get 5 years in jail + 2 strokes of canning. Full story in BB today.. hehehe

So anyways, we went out for a Sungkai outing last night and destination was Excapade! hehehe

The moment we got in the car the little girl insisted on eating and she did not want any snack, she insisted on her porridge. she also insisted on feeding herself. We let her do this but kan kamah bah! and inda jua bnyk di mkn nya ani..

It was a cold cold day! even my camera was foggy! This was taken at supa save

Look Daddy I can use the Chopsticks too

And then I put it in my mouth.. Yumm

Fuji Roll special, Haru Maki and Salmon Asparagus

Lobster Tepanyaki..

Have a good day and weekend ahead peeps!

No comments: