Friday, August 6, 2010

Fenugreek Chocolate Mix

Olaaa peeps! How's your Friday been? Mine has been good so far.. Seeing as today is the last Friday before the holy month of Ramadhan, my colleagues and I decided to have Tahlil, Doa Selamat and Pot-luck food fiesta!

Tahlil and doa selamat in progress.. look at all the food on the table! hehehe

Fruits and drinks

And this is what I brought! hehehe

I saw this on RA a couple of days ago and the word FENUGREEK just caught me! Tau lah, any opportunity to increase BM production tingles me fancy! LOL so I finally went out to buy it yesterday and tested it out last night..

How does it taste? Mcm Hot Choc and can barely taste the Fenugreek.. Is it effective? Not sure, we'll have to see how production goes for the next couple of days.. One thing tho, 1 box cost 7.80 and there is 8 sachets so its kinda pricy for me lah.. huhu I am planning to take it during the whole fasting month.. hehehe

Did stock check last night and Alhamdulilah I finally made up my losses during my last trip to Korea.. Stock is now 120oz! Syukur Alhamdulilah.. I hope i can keep this up and kick those lazy days to the curb! hehehe

Have a good Friday and weekend y'all! And pray that Dia, Anjai and I will stay healthy throughout the weekend as we have a couple of places to go.. hehehe

No comments: