Monday, August 23, 2010

Complacent

I love the support that BFing moms give to each other. And I suppose with Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc, the support is now more evident.. Bless the internet! bless the technology!

Breastfeeding and maintaining supply is a constant challenge for all BFing moms, especially working ones, I think. There is always Ups and Downs and you will need to continuously give yourself a pep talk! I fore one is like that (tapi bukan aku saja ni kan? kan? kan? LOL). I am currently being complacent! Why? Last stock check stands at 150oz so I think at the back of my brain, subconsciously I think its enough.. So I have not expressed over the weekend and I also have not been taking in my oat milk or fenugreek. *sigh*

So nani (here comes the pep talk!), Thou shall not be complacent! Thou shall express when thou wake up in the morning. Thou shall drink up on oat milk and fenugreek! Thou shall NOT be lazy!


Here are some photos taken by some friends during Sungkai Outing No 3 at Airport Resturant.. Pandai bisdia ani mengambil gambar.. bisaaiiii.. hehe








Customary Group photo before we left..

No comments: