Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sungkai Outing No 5: Fratinis

Salam all! Work has been crazy for the past 2 days.. and very menduga kesabaran.. huhu

other than work that has been testing my patience I received another 'suggestion' that I should give FM to Dia to fatten her up. I know I wrote about this a long time ago and sorry if I am repeating myself, but WHAT IS THE OBSESSION WITH FAT BABIES??? What makes this person so sure that if I give FM to Dia she will gain weight? And then someone asked me why do I seem to be against FM so much. I am not against FM. I insist on giving BM to Dia because research shows that there is a lot of benefits if you give BM to a baby up to 2 years old.

Its like when you have a choice between the best and second best, why would you want to go for second best?

I guess this issue will come up occasionally. oh thanks to other mummies who sent their supportive comments to me *hugs*

We went out for our 5th Sungkai outing last night at Fratini's..

Dia: Are we there yet?

Dia and Abang Adam

One, Two, Three, JUMP

This has got to be my favorite picture of these two last night! Mcm si banar drg becerita! haha

Mummies and thier babies

Me and Mas. Thanks for organizing the outing dear *hugs*

Qrin and Biben

I have 2 candles means that I am TWENTY!!!! hehehe

All of us

Thanks for the cake! Love it!

Face time with the JDs! Miss you guys lots!! and too bad it was lagging.. huhu

No comments: