Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy 17 months, Baby Girl!

Dear Dia,

You are now 17 months old! Part of me enjoys watching you learn things but part of me feels that you are growing up too soon..

One of the fastest things I think you have learned is learning how to speak properly. I think I have lost track of the words that you can say but lately we noticed that you occasionally combine 2 words together. Like when I came home from work a couple of days ago, you said 'Mummy, nenen'. and this morning when you saw Kaka Anis' slippers you said 'Anis, unya (punya)'..

We noticed that you have developed some 'pengerasi' attitude lately and throwing a tantrum when things don't go your way. And as a result of us trying to teach you , you have been crying a lot! I admit that you do get your way sometimes when you cry BUT we shall ignore it from now on.... You can't have it your way all the time.. It was funny a couple of nights ago your Daddy was angry at you, you cried a bucket and when you realised we were not going to give in, you went down from our bed, walked to the door and looked for your aunty.. hahaha Pandai behidup nya your nini girl.. haha

Ramadhan is here again my darling girl. This is one of Mummy's favorite months because many many things. One thing for sure mummy and daddy loves the variety of food available. so baby girl, be prepared for more Sungkai outings ok. Although there will be times when we may decide that you stay home so jangan nangis ok. Oh we also want to go for sahur dim sum, you think you are ok with going out at mid night my dear?

After Ramadhan comes Syawal and that's when we get to visit friends and family and vice versa. Get ready to be dressed up in pretty clothes, driving and visiting people and also pinched and kissed by others.. haha

Ok Mummy better get back to work now.. Have a good day my darling.. Mummy and Daddy loves you lots and lots and lots!

xoxo
Mummy

No comments: