Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sungkai Outing No 4 & My Birthday: Tarindak Restaurant & The Arch

The day I get a year older, I celebrated my day with..

Dia and my dear Husband (not seen in this photo)

Bestie No 1: TC and her Husband, Izam

Bestie No 2: Shopaholic and Her husband, Gamerholic

We had iftar at Tarindak where Dia enjoyed the Keropok a lot

And us ladies enjoyed the cotton candy

Once we were done eating we chit chatted at the lounge area while waiting for the rain to die down

Something really tickled their fancy

And this is all of us before we left

I had 2 cakes that night. This was from Dia and Anjai

And this was from TC

This is me blowing out the candles

And i stopped in the middle to take a photo

And a hug from my husband

I asked Dia to help me with the other cake, but she just looked at it..

All of us at The Arch

The reason why we had to blow the candles and cut the cake at the Arch is because Tarindak does not allow us to cut and eat the cake there. They will charge us $20 for it! I/We think it is such a rip off and that their outside food policy is pretty crap! Suffice to say we will not be going back there anytime soon..


Can you see the little hand going for the cake?

She decided to help herself with the label

First taste of the SUGAR COATED label

And here comes the poking.. and she eventually finished half of the label!

RIght before we left

Thanks for the pressie Bie!!!

Thanks to my husband for making yesterday was a GREAT day!
Thanks to my besties and husband for celebrating with me!
Thanks to everyone for their greets and well wishes!
xoxo

No comments: