Monday, August 9, 2010

Random Photos

Morning peeps! I am currently suffering serious case of Mondayyy bluess... huhu

We headed to Miri on Saturday...


Dia eating her raisins bun

Funny shot of Dia asleep!

Then it was a relaxing Sunday

I placed Dia in her cot while I was cleaning around the room.. she doesn't look too happy does she? hehe

Halfway through my cleaning i let her out of the cot and this is her 'HELPING' me.. NOT!

Was happy I was able to put her down for her nap so i can continue on cleaning..

And in the afternoon, we headed to the ILs

Last night while we watching TV and Dia went all quite.. Rupanyaaa this is what she was doing!!!

She tore the flap off!!! huhu

Baru bangun tidur and lihat Barneyyy! Taiming nyeee~~~

Dia at big brother's wedding.. (with her 'mismis', as always!).. maybe we should call her raisin girl!!! HAHA

Dia nangissss.. huhu

Are you excited that Ramadhan is around the corner? I am.. hehe shorter working hours, great food and sungkai get together with family and friends! hehe And with Ramadhan, there is always a concern that BM production with decrease.. so to combat that here's my game plan...
1. Express when I wake up and at 1.00pm when I am at work
2. Drink up on Oats and Fenugreek Chocolate Mix

Ok have a good Monday y'all...

No comments: