Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dear body, what's up with you??

I have been trying to include a lot of veggies in my diet, telling myself i MUST eat the greens.. (my mum would be so proud if she reads this cause she blames all of my illness and ailments on lack of veggies in my diet! seriously!! Muscle pain after exercising pun she says because i dont eat veggies!)

You would think my body would take it in well But what i is weird is that it seems like my body is... Having a reaction to this change in diet! First i fell down the stairs at work on Thursday resulting in an HSE report being raised. Too much fibre makes me loose my balance? Then i had a skin infection around my mouth and i thought it was the prawn i had with the kolo mee.. And now i am having Kuligata..!! Been sartching myself the whole day an it has not subsided..!!

Is my immune system so low that i am prone to all of this!! Or is this my body detoxifying itself, getting rid itself from all the toxins??

*scratch scratch scratch*

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: