Monday, November 7, 2011

Our Aidil Adha 2011

Its that time of the year again and this time around my mum and grandmother decided to participate in the ibadah korban.. So off we went to the mosque to witness and help out.. We also brought Nadia along..

We thought she will be scared but she was instead very curious.. Asked tons of question and some i had to really think how i want to answer..



The sacrifice



My brothers and some relatives skinning the Cow



Hubs helping to carry the leg



My mom cutting the meat into smaller pieces



SIL and aunties



Nadia..!!!



We left Little Sofiyya at home

We went to Geotrax for a little makan in the afternoon but did not take any photo.. Huhu



Sofie asleep in the car..

As you can see it has been a busy busy weekend and time very well spent with the family..

However i have not done a couple of errands i promised myself i would do! And on the BFing side we have been giving Sofie EBMs and I have not been replenishing.. So i must get off my bum and be good..!!

No comments: