Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Weaning

I am getting quite excited about weaning Sofiyya and introducing her first meal other than Mummy's milk. (I have a feeling I say this now but after a couple of weeks i'll say i miss having me as her main source of food). I went and bought pumpkin as a substitute to butternut squash and carrots.. I intend to batch make pumpkin puree and carrot puree so that it'll be easier for my maid.. Mum have yet to know about my intentions and i already forsee some resistance! hahaha Oh I need to buy tiny containers to put her food in.. So exciting! Can't wait for the weekend now! hehe

Sofie had her first fever on Tuesday. My maid called me up at 3pm while i was at my course and i can sense a bit of panic in her voice. Turns out mum and dad was out and it was just her. Told her to give paracetamol and hubs went home to check on her. Alhamdulillah Sofie is now back to her cheerful self. Told the maid to monitor tho.. Oh don't think she is teething yet cause I don't feel any bumps on her gums but she is biting, chewing and putting everything in her mouth!

6 days to my favorite month of the year, December!!

No comments: