Monday, November 21, 2011

Another on my list!

I now can add 'surau' in my list of places that i have done my 'Mummy's Business' in.. I asked the course coordinator and she said she is not sure and i was too lazy to ask the hotel staff..



Nursing cover, pump, cooler box, technice and towels to fill in the void spaces..

I haven't asked my maid in a while but i think Sofie takes in an average of 15oz per day. Today i brought home 17oz so that's an extra 2oz.. Syukur alhamdulillah..

I haven't done a stock check in a while however i jut replenished my mini fridge (turned freezer) with end of August stock.. Mcm batah jua habis my August stock ani.. Slowing down in terms of expressing might be a good idea at this point cause i really reallu really would like to avoid using anything beyond 3 months..

Speaking of stocks i have to add that it is a result of hard work, dedication and many hours spent with my breastpump, not purely because of the breastpump.. I think anyone with the dedication and determination can build up thier own massive stock, insyallah.. The breastpump however plays a big role! So ladies if you are determined and is set on breastfeeding your little bubs, invest in a good pump and set your mind to it!

I'm sure you know by now, mummies who breastfeed thier bubs burns on average 500calories per day!! How awesome is that?? Hehehe

No comments: