Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy 32 months Nadia

Dear Nadia,

Happy 32 months my darling daughter..

Last month's letter was an unhappy one.. The day started of like that as well.. You kept on saying no and not listening to what we said, even when all we aske you to do was say Thank You. I had had it, and mind you this was before 8.30am so i placed you in my car and threathen to send and leave you at the beach unless you say 'Thank you'.. It took about 15mins and you finally said it.. I had no chooce but to be stern.. Let this morning be a lesson to you and please remember to always listen to what mummy and daddy says cos otherwise mummy will be upset..

We noticed recently you are back to refusing your meals.. So we decided to take you to your new favorite place to eat, Jolibee! Alhamdulillah you finished 8/10 of the Chicken Joy meal all by yourself.. But darling please jgn everyday ok.. On a daily basis pls take our normal meals ok..

We celebrated kaka momoi's birthday recently and we are very glad and happy to see that you enjoyed the bouncer and pool.. You have started to think about your next birthday party and ypu told us you want a pink princess cake and you want a pink princess outfit..!! Insyallah my love, pray that Allah bless us with more rezeki..

Ok my little princess.. I have to go.. Be a good good girl ok.. Mummy, Daddy & Sofiyya loves you so very very much..

xoxo,
Mummy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: