Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November already?!?

During the first week of my coming back to work I found myself being very bored and i wished I had something to do.. I think its been 2 months since i am back an i found myself buried deep with things to do..! Had a late night yesterday and i am hoping and praying that i will be able to go home on time today..

I had a mini EBM crisis/scare over the weekend.. As i was replenishing my mini fridge i realised there was one plastic bag full of July stock from 21st July. Given that some have gone beyond 3 months, i was skeptical on whether i will be able to use it or not! Can u imagine if i had to throw away 143oz!!! So checked with some friends and googled, i came to the conclusion that it can be used as it was stored it in a deep freezer.. I told my maid to check on smell or texture before she gives them to sofie tho and according to my Sifu, if the milk is no longer viable, the baby should automatically reject it.. So yeah i am now on a campaign to finish up my july stock..

Oh silly me came to work leaving one part of the membrane at home! Had to drive home to pick it up..! As i was driving home i thought i should open up my 'just in case' FS so i can have one set at the office and not make the same mistake again..!! Maybe i should...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: