Friday, November 18, 2011

Short and busy week

My week started with taking my dad for his pre-op appointment at the eye clinic on monday..












Dad during one of his exams.. Insyallah he will undergo his operation mid-december.. Given that the review takes up half a day (mostly waitinggg), i decided to take the whole day off..

We also sent my car to the workshop..










Hubs went to surau kg bebuloh to welcome his uncle who just got back from Haj that evening..









Tuesday started with a meeting that takes up half of the day and the afternoon was spent in front of my PC working on the budget.. Hubs went to his friends' house in the evening to welcome him who also just got back from Haj..









And we took the girls to the tailors to get thier measurements in te afternoon.. It was sofie's first time.. Hehehe







Wednesday was spent in meetings again and in front of the PC! And in the evening Dia & I went to pick hubs at Geotrax in lumut! For the first time we both went out and no whinning on the way..!! Weheeeee.....!

Thursday was spent in a meeting the whole day but on the bright side my car was finally ready to be picked up!






I was such a happy bunny!!

And today was spent hunched in front of my PC, again.. And i Finally had lunch outside the office with ze ladies..










I have been very bad in terms of expressing.. Because i was in a meeting i had no choice but to express at lunch time and only when i got home.. *sigh*

I will be in training on Monday and Tuesday and when my colleague called the venue to ask if there were any rooms available for me to use for my mummy's business they said none.. Found it a bit odd considering it is a hotel! I'll ask again on Monday and if no rooms i'll have to resort to expressing in my car.. Huhuhu i must remember to pack my nursing cover and freeze my technice sheets! If it is not properly frozen it wont work as well..

I am now in bed and looking forward to a relaxing weekend..


No comments: