Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy 6 months Sofiyya

Dear Sofie,

Happy 6 months my darling daughter.. You are halfway to turning a full One!

6 months is a big milestone not just for you but for me too.. For you, you are now officially on solids. I know your menu for the past couple of days has been pumpkin and potato puree saja but the reason why i planned it like that is because i want u to get used to it first. Soon enough i will introduce more items.. How do you feel about carrot puree next? Or maybe japanese sweet potato puree?

I know you are just getting used to your jumperoo but soon enough we'll let u sit in a walker. Its like the jumperoo but with wheels..

You turning 6 months also mean that I have achieved my mid term goal of fully breastfeeding you for 6 months. Lets now aim for a full 1 year and then 2 years ok?

Did u know that December is my favorite month of the whole year? I like it best because that's when we get to see our family and friends more. I can't tell you exactly why but we just do! Especially relatives from your daddy's side as they come from far to see your Yantut. So don't be scared if you see a lot of unfamilar faces, they're family..

Ok be a good and cheerful baby that you are. Remember always that Mummy, Daddy abd Kaka Dia loves you so very very much!

xoxo,
Mummy

No comments: