Saturday, November 12, 2011

Planning excites me

..be it for a party, or a road trip, a holiday or even a weekend.. Planning excites me!

Sofie will turn 6 months at the end of this month and that is such a big milestone! She will then be able to use the walker and morw importantly we will introduce other food to her, Solids!!! So I have been thinking about what to give her.. Back when it was nadia, she had her first solids at 4months and she had rice cerelac.. I'm thinking of giving Sofie some purees, maybe butternut squash, yam, sweet potato and carrots. Not all together of course..! I intend to give her one type per week so that way we will be able to pinpoint whatever she is allergic to, if any and what she likes the most.. I however must do more research on batch making and storing them as I dont think my maid will be able to make purees.. It'll make life easier for her as well if i just make them in a batch and she can simply pop them in the microwave when is time to feed my little darling..




My happy baby enjoying her new jumperoo..!!

We have also been digging in Dia's old clothes and was so surprised to see that Sofie is able to wear something that Dia wore when she was about 1!!




I think i am very close to loosing track of how many EBMs i have.. Huhuhu

No comments: