Tuesday, November 25, 2008

wants vs needs

After much deliberations and debate by yours truly and her boss, my leave has finally been approved!! *yipiee* People close to me knows that my superior has issues with me taking leave, don't know why but yeah.. The only time where my leave was not questioned was in June this year when i was about to tie the knot.. So imagine how happy i was late this afternoon.. Hehe 

As it stands, no holiday plans are firmed up yet with weddings and christmas around that time of the year.. Also with Baby on the way and the growing list of things to buy, we need to evaluate WANTS vs NEEDS.. I would love to go on a holiday but do i really need it? The main thing is to be able to relax and to be able to spend time with Anjai and other family members.. hehe

To my dear friend Ezzah and husband Elmi: A Million Congratulations on your recent 'Nikah' ceremony..  See you this sunday... hehehe From Anjai, Faith & Baby.. hehe

No comments: