Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week 21

The intention was to update the blog on fetal development every Monday however we have been very busy lately so better late than never kan? tee hee.. Below is the 'What's going on' with baby in week 21! It says in there that if baby is a girl, the Womb and Vejayjay will be formed so i guess from next week on will be a good time to ask the Dr. at the ultrasound on what the Gender will be.. Both Anjai and I have no preference to which gender, asalkan baby sihat and sempurna.. *amin amin* I have been having the feeling of 'tugging' or mcm kana tarik my belly button even more than normal lately. My mum says that she never had that feeling before and she thinks its because of my sitting all the time(with working at the office and commuting to work). When i asked E13, she says that the reason might be the baby is moving too much iatah tetarik the uimbilical cord or maybe because i am too active! If i take both advise in, i will need to pace myself and walk around slowly.. haha We'll see how I will be able to do that! hahaha

The poll on Anjai's age ends today and here are the results..
And If you are guessing how old he is.. He is 32!! So Kudos to those who got it right but sorry no presents (jadinya kamu expecting ada? haha). To those who voted 34, Anjai gives u the evil eye! and siapa yg vote younger than 32 atu, suka ia atu! hahaha As for my age, i will FOREVER be 25! *wink to TC & other half*

No comments: