Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Midway

Its only Wednesday?!? I feel like its been such a LOoooNG week.. my my! now i really can't wait for the weekend to be here! A good rest is well deserved for me n Anjai.. Even more for him i suppose ,since he has been working for 2 weekends straight.. *kesiaan* My Sundays has been filled with helping E13 with her wedding stuff and have to say very good progress.. hehe

My budget challenge will be held this afternoon and after yesterday's internal meeting i am feel more confident to answer any questions that will be posed to me however i am feeling a tad nervous.. By god let me get through this afternoon with flying colors!

Oh! on the movement front, Anjai felt something last night! haha I actually felt some small movements before this but i was afraid that it was just my imagination so when he felt it, i am now sure that that was it! haha Can you imagine this couple with their hands on her tummy, waiting for something.. yeah, we were those idiots last night! haha But very happy idiots! LOL

I am also that idiot walking around uncomfortably with my baju kurungs! haha Silly me, i have left making new ones to the last minute! So a shopping trip is in the agenda this weekend.. and a trip back to the In-Laws.. hehe

Ok i am starting to be very random so before i fill this page with more random stuff i better go. Wish me luck! And also Vote for Obama!! I am looking forward to see the outcome of the American Election. It will be very interesting to see the first Black American President! hehe

No comments: