Thursday, November 27, 2008

Positive Movement

When i was about 20 weeks old, i had people asking me if i felt any movement yet. I have felt pressured cos at that time i barely felt any movement. I was so scared.. Did i do anything wrong or if there was anything wrong with baby. My only comfort at that time was a statement made by the nurse 'alum lagi tu, tabal kali kulit mu'.. Its been a couple of weeks and we have felt a lot of movements *yeay* Especially before we go to bed. And by we, i meant i felt it and Anjai either has his hands on my tummy or looking at my tummy! hehe Baby moving tells me that baby is ok.. Syukur alhamdulilah.. hehe

You know how some people say that the parents' attitude actually influences the baby's behaviour. And after a conversation with a friend, i am a TOTAL believer of that statement! So i have been keeping positive with everything.. kurang marah2, jangan mengusut.. Hopefully baby will be as positive as mummy and daddy! hehehe

oh Thank God tomorrow's Friday!!!

No comments: