Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy 30th Dear Brother!

My second brother turns 30 todayy.. hehe it amazes me that they are THAT old.. well i am not saying that being 30 is TUA but its just that i've grown up with these boys who have now grown up to be MEN.. Or is it because i have issues growing old? hey! i will forever be 25!! hehehe So a celebration is on order tonite.. or just a little cake cutting for all the november babies in my house.. hehehehe 

and tomorrow, baby turns 21.. weeks that is! hehehe movements has been very distinct and i no longer feel like i am imagining it..  other than that i feel like my appetite has increased tremendously! I better control myself n get back to eating for 1.5 person only.. hehehe I'll start tomorrow then well cos its sunday and everyone rests on sunday right?!?

Ok then.. off to the bakery.. 

No comments: