Thursday, November 13, 2008

Craves

I think i found my 'Crave'.. Balik2 kami kn mkn duriaaann saja.. So far i have eaten Durian Putih Montong (Local) & Durian Kuning Biasa.. Ice Cream Durian pun kami suka makan.. hahah I am now looking for Durian Kuning Utak Udang and Durian Kuning Pulu.. If anyone knows where i can find them pls tell me.. or better yet, please but them for me and I shall pay you back.. hehe E13 was kind enough to do so last night but sad to report that thoese were not Utak Udangs, but normal Durain Kuning.. Tapi nyaman jua pun kami mkn.. Anjai and 1 had 2 whole buahs to ourselves! And mind you this was at 11pm! hahaha Oh and nyaman pun Bubur Durian nya dmlm over at E13's.. Tais liur kamu? (cos i amm...)

I have been feeling the Love from the people around me lately.. A couple of days ago one of my staff called me at 6.30pm and aksed what type of Durian i wanted cos he was at a stall who sells those durians.. (but unfortunately nada Utak Udang) And just this morning, as i walked into the office i smell the scent of Cucur Tarap.. Skali turns out they saved some for me since I came in late kan.. Oh and Gamerholic just came back from BKK and he kindly brought some Mangoes for me! hehe I truly and honestly feel blessed and Loved.. tee heee Thanks all.. Love you many many too...

Ciao! My hunt for Durian continues.. hehehe

No comments: