Friday, August 7, 2009

Bored and Missing the Husband

Those 5 words best describe how i feel today. Bored having the upper hand tho.

I am so glad it Friday and i can tell my colleagues are in no mood to do work too! So off we went to Vincci and Mothercare this morning LOL We thought we can beat the traffic of ladies who will be there but we were wrong! Bnyk sudah and i saw a lady bought 8 pairs fo shoe! Well my colleague did buy 4 pairs and she says that it is well justified because she is preggies and need nice looking flats especially with Hari Raya around the corner. And I agree with her!

The husband came home last night *yippee* Alhamdulilah Dia and I slept well compared to the night before.. hehe *thanks husband* With him being on a course I keep on thinking about what Dia & I will do over the weekend! I have a couple of ideas in mind but we are free in case ppl want to take us out or if you want to come over for a playdate or something! hehehe


Oh a quick congratulations to Ejah & Azmi on their Solemnisation today! Insyallah will see you during the Sanding day! hehe

No comments: