Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I love my FS!

'It's a beautiful Saturday morning, as I start prepare myself to express my breastmilk. I clip the motor on my shorts, and attach both the breastshields on my nursing bra straps (onto the hook) Clip clip (top), Clip clip clip clip (to the base of the nursing bra) and press Start.....Znnggg... Znngg..... it goes.. Now with both of my hands free'd up, I can read the papers and drink my favorite cup of coffee while waiting for my breastpumps to complete its job! How convenient!'

The above text was taken from one of Medela Freestyle user and when I read it made me smile cause it is exactly how I feel. I love my FS (credit goes to H for recommending it to me). I have to admit before this I didn't bother trying out the Freestyle mode sekali once I tried it I loved it so much that when I tried pumping with hands, I felt soo bored! *one you go FS, you bever go back!* I recall a few months back when I was trying to choose which pump I asked myself 'do I really want to do something else while my B is being pumped?' Well ladies, all I can say is that it is very very convinient! A few nights ago I was dying to pump during sahur and to save time I put my FS on, a huge t-shirt on top and start preparing sahur whilst being pumped!! haha oh and parts for my FS has finally arrived so I now have 2 sets of everything except for the pump itself of course.. wohooooo

Another great news is that the Natural Factor's Fenugreek supplements are HALAL ladiesss!!! Please refer to this post. Gotta make a quick stop at Mall or Batu satu later today as I threw mine out the last time.. hehehe

Oh Dia is now well, sniffles has gone away. Syukur Alhamdulilah!

No comments: