Tuesday, August 4, 2009

sleeping alone

Nadia & I slept without the Daddy last night.. I am not sure what effect it has on Nadia but it sure has an effect on me! This is the first time we have slept apart since we got married and I kept on tossing around.. I have no idea what time I finally slept and Dia waking up at 4.30 - 5.30 doesn't help my heavy eyelids! Not to mention d fact that I cried my eyes out! LOL

Solid updates! Nadia is now eating twice daily as Mother and Maid said that she seems to want more so ok lah.. With that her BM intake has decreased from 12oz per day to 9oz saja! so sikiittt and Sedih saya sikit.. I feel like I am less important to her now.. like she doesnt need me as much as before.. huhuhu

With that significant change in her diet, it also changed her poo-poo! Its no longer liquid, its moving towards solids now.. And may I add that it now stinks! hahaha I had to change her 3 times last night. The first time she did number 2 was sedikit sja, then 2nd time a bit more and the third time banyak tia poo nya! I think she only got the hang of poo-ing solids the third time around cos she gave a 'look' and it was significantly more! haha oh may I add that even her farts stinks!! haha my maid pun ckp balik2 she had to check if she poo-ed or not! LOL Balum lagi mkn mcm2 sudah tah bauuuu... LOL

1 comment:

Shopaholic & Gamerholic said...

Kesian to Nadia & you. Andang lain rasanya tu ah..mcm my first time bain kaja mlm after cuti lapas kawin hehehe but now i'm a bit ok udh. biasa udh.

However, today was different. I cried as I went off to work today. It's because I won't see Bainz for 2days as I have PMB Orals in the afternoon & he is on his afternoon shift(ia jalan at 5pm) so inda sampat jumpa ia. *sigh* I will only see him on Thursday ptg when I come back frm the orals. What to do..work commitment...

Be strong babe..