Monday, August 24, 2009

Dia has the sniffles!

Today is the first day of working in the month of Ramadhan for me n my colleagues cos unlike other Companies, our Management decided to declare Friday, 21st August 2009 as our public holiday instead of Today. I believe Telbru does the same thing. Which works out better for me as I didn't have to work on my Birthday and we only work till 2 today *tee hee*

Dia got the sniffles yesterday.. So kesian so we gave her paracetamol at 12noon and decided to cancel plans of taking her out as it was a really really hot day and I was afraid ia mikin damam. Then at sungkai time, she was fussy and feel asleep till about 1am. So I decided to give her paracetamol again and after about 1 minute, she threw up.. Keluar semua ubat nya and also dahak. My poor poor baby! So we cleaned her up and decided to give her the med again. Alhamdulilah she slept thru till about 6 this morning. I gave her another does of paracetamol this morning at 7am n hopefully she recovers while I am at work. I have to admit I thought of not coming in and look after her then I said to myself, what can I do jua.. Besides the husband will be at home to keep an eye and look after her. But i think my rationale will change pulang tu if she has a fever but i checked this morning and he temp was 37.2 saja so shud b ok..

Alhamdulilah, 2 days of Puasa has gone by. I pumped prior to going out and I got 6oz and also this morning at 9ish, I pumped and got 7oz. I wasn't sure on how many to prepare for Dia this morning so I prepared 9oz and I calculated if she takes in all 9oz and I produce 7oz means that I only have to top up 2oz from my stock. Since I have about 250oz then that should be ok.. Oh I also figured Its better for me to pump in the morning around 9ish so that my Bs will be replenished by the time I get home. Lets see if this works ah.. Trial and Error ni.. hehehe

Oh Puasa is different this year with Dia around. For one, Sahur is taken in turns, except for the first night where Dia pleasantly woke up and joined us at the dinning table. For the past two nights, yours truly goes downstairs to have aher sahur and prepare food and then brings food to the room for the husband.. As for sungkai, the maid and I break our fast together but then take turns to enjoy the other food.. (mouth watering as I type and already imagining food to eat! LOL)

Selamat berpuasa everyone!

No comments: