Tuesday, August 11, 2009

planning ahead

I finally did my stock check last weekend and Alhamdulillah I have approximately 150oz in stock. hehe With puasa coming up and the decreased productivity rate, I hope that my stock will help to cover up the gap.. I am also planning to take MMT during the fasting month to help incraese my rate. She currently continues to take 12-15oz per day. With shorter working hours during Ramadan I think I will prepare 9oz for her daily.

My maid and I noticed that Dia is eating less of her rice cereal over the last weekend and that has risen concerns for yours truly. So I thought its time to change her diet and give her blended rice porridge instead of the instant rice cereal. So off I went to HH Yayasan to purchase the blender over lunch and a quick dash to HH Petani after work to purchase Brown rice, Carrots and Minced Chicken. I even made a plan on how I was going to prepare her food. The plan was to prepare all ingridients in the evening, the maid shall cook the porridge early in the morning and once that is done I shall blend it, place it in the fridge. When its time to feed her, the maid can simply pop the food in the warmer and give to Dia.

When I arrived home I immediately asked the maid on how Dia was during her meals she said that Dia has improved and eating well (no spit ups like she did over the weekend) altho eating at a slow pace. In her afternoon meal, she did not finish the whole bowl, tinggal se-sudu saja lagi.. So ok lah and after advise from my Dad and SIL, I decided to let her stick to the instant rice cereal diet for now. Progress shall be monitored and if she shows signs of rejecting her cereal again, I'll be ready to give her the rice porridge.

If you guys haven't assumed it out yet, I can be obsesive when it comes to planning EBMs and Foods for Dia. I am an advid planner so i plan almost everything! haha Hey a plan and back up plan is always good to have. 'Sediakan payung sebelum hujan' nya drg. hehe

oh I believe Congratulations are in order for my dear cousins E13 and E14 and my dear fren Detz and Hubby for getting Pregnant! I guess it is safe for me to congratulate you on my blog now kan since it all seems to be out in the open sudah! kekeke Enjoy pregnancy ladies!!! hehehe

To the husband who is having his exams this whole week, Nadia and I wish you the very best of luck... We love you and Miss you very very much!

No comments: