Thursday, February 25, 2010

32 of 2010

I have been maidless for about 2 months now and ever since then, up until last saturday, we have been utilizing the services of a temporary maid.. And surprise surprise my maid has yet made her way to brunei. So i had to take leave this whole week (thank god for 2 public holidays and very understanding boss and colleagues). The maid who was suppose to arrive tomorrow have yet made any move!! 

I texted my agent here yesterday to ask what is the progress and apparently the maid's passport has not been released by bru embassy.. And whats worst is that she asked ME to call Bru embassy.. I was like whaaa.. Jadinya behapa tah ku bayar agent fee atu if i am going to do her job for her! I asked a friend who used to work in Bru embassy to check and surprise surprise the damn agent in ind haven't even sent the documents to Bru embassy for processing! Oh boy did my agent here got an earful from me!

Hopefully my maid will arrive soon cause I cannot miss another work week with board meeting coming up. And in the meantime hopefully we will be able to procure the services of another temporary maid. *sigh*


No comments: